Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do I connect my Yoga Tablet 2 - 1050F to my TV (which

Customer Question

How do I connect my Yoga Tablet 2 - 1050F to my TV (which has ample HDMI ports but no wireless). The only input/output socket seems to be (on close inspection with mag glass!) the micro USB for battery charging.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 8 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. The HDMI port on the left side of the

the laptop is for video output and should work with your TV. It's not a charging port. The attachment below

is a match for your Yoga, correct?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Byron,
Expert:  Byron replied 8 months ago.

Hello. I'm here. Are you able to get the cable connected from laptop to TV?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
your picture is nothing like the left hand side of my Yoga TABLET 2 1050-F(10 inch screen) which only has 1 socket for charging, a micro usb (which does look like a micro hdmi in shape until closely examined) and no other inputs/outputs. Your picture looks more like a full blown laptop, although I don't know which make. I am beginning to suspect that my Yoga 2 Tablet can only be connected to a TV by wireless - which I guess means I will have to buy a wireless to hdmi connection for my TV (which has ample hdmi inputs but no wireless). What do you think?
Expert:  Byron replied 8 months ago.

OK. I got it now. You've got the Android tablet.

Read this: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/google-android/how-connect-android-tv-summary-3533870/

The tablet has a micro-USB port so you may be able to use that.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Am reading the article you sent, will take me some time - I am 71 years old and trying my best to keep up with you guys...
Expert:  Byron replied 8 months ago.

OK, certainly. Take your time.