Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I opened my "Hotmail" to read messages, but when I click

Customer Question

I opened my "Hotmail" to read messages, but when I click does not open
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: Haven't opened this email in about a week, just tried to open and read, and it goes to a message that says click if you want it always to open at the top message.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None, haven't got a clue
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Not at the moment
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.