Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Oh i was just wondering that i have a quiz tomorrow and i

Customer Question

Oh hi i was just wondering that i have a quiz tomorrow and i need to sign in to google classroom but I have no idea how to do so
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: since today
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: so I'm trying to get in to my school account but google denies it saying its not google domain
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: no not yet
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no not really
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 6 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. To better assist you, please give me more details about the problem.

What is the exact message you receive regarding the google domain?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Well, I am a highschool student and I'm having a quiz tomorrow. Our teacher said that the study guides are in google classrooms and I tried to log in to google classroom but i can't log in because the domain of email its not from google

Well the domain of the email address may not be important. However what is the exact message you receive when you try to login to your google (classroom) account with the email address and password?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Well, I went into google classroom to sign in and I used my school email which is @students.cmcss.net and they say they can't read the domain because its not @gmail.com

what is the exact message you receive when you try to login to your google (classroom) account with the email address and password?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry, Google doesn't recognize that email. Create an account using that address?

OK, let's try this.

1) Logout of any google/gmail account you may be logged in with.

2) Go to https://classroom.google.com and then login with the information given to you by the school. This will be your school email and not a gmail or other google account.

3) Tell me the result or any message you receive when you try to login.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i tried it again and it replies the same thing

Question: Are you sure your school doesn't have a .edu address to login with? That is the usual type of address used with classroom.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Well the email address they gave me is***@******.***

Sorry. I am out of ideas. Will opt your question out to other experts for review. Thanks.