Rath, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

Android phone. My email doesn't work.

Customer Question

Android phone. My email doesn't work. ***@******.***
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: You! Lol
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Forgot my password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rath replied 2 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

First off, please open up the following link:

Follow the on-screen directions to reset and create a new password ***** your Gmail account, after which you will be able to sign in to your emails all right.

Do keep me posted. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.