Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Service tag GRNC562 express tag 27793202294. Computer last

Customer Question

JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Service tag GRNC562 express tag*********** Computer last used several weeks back. Today unable to log on to computer. Following message appears:
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: You can't log in to your computer right now. Go to obviously I ca't do that because I am locked out. Solution?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have the password ***** on top of the computer and have tries all variations of the PW but same result.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: What caused this problem. I have had terrible experience with windows 8.1 and windows 10. Almost every day brings some new problem and I am at a loss to figure out if it is me, the computer, or windows. Most problems I have been able to figure but I am getting tired. I have never had so many issues until the Windows 8.1/10 arrived.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which email address you are using to sign onto the computer with please?

You will see it above the password *****

Also I made a request to call you if you wish? It is optional else we can continue here