Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am getting crossed emails with another email similar to

Customer Question

I am getting crossed emails with another email similar to mine. My email is "*****@******.***" The other email is "*****@******.***". I have friends that say i have been hacked because they have received a friend request.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: TDS is my service provider. For***@******.*** it is google
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know how to undo an email problem like this. My email is vital to me. It is on all of my business cards and everything that i do in real estate.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I can tell you how to clear and protect your email and pc. However, if you were hacked, there is no way to MAKE them

take down the other email. If it isnt your account, you cannot delete it. You may be able to report the false email though.

We need to see if you were hacked. Do you want me to send the instructions for this and how to recover/protect?

Or i can send an OPTIONAL, choice of a remote session and do it for you? Only click accept on the next offer if you want

me to log in and do this for you. Otherwise, ignore it and we can continue written.

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.