Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Cody I have a Bravia kdl-55w900a Smart TVs I am playing

Customer Question

Cody I have a Bravia kdl-55w900a Smart TVs I am playing videos in Java Joe's the pop up and so he took the right back out what is issue between the two and is there somewhere on this or something similar to it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Can you explain a bit more about this issue?
Are you trying to use the browser to view videos on a java based site?
I'm not quite understanding what the problem is from your initial description.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am watching I am streaming that is to say a movie Java keeps trying to jump in to make the picture bigger but Sony keeps tossing it out is there a similar product a job where I can use this Sony will accept
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

What site/content are you trying to watch?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Internet screen in the middle of the movie JavaScript warning your browser doesn't support full screen can you tell me what to do please
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Well somebody by race it says JavaScript warning your browser doesn't support full stream
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm attempting to communicate with you but everytime I push send it erases my message
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The screen says is Javascript warning browser does not support full screen
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
JavaScript warning your browser doesn't support full screen this is what my TV is telling me. Can you tell me how to fix it
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is there an alternate to JavaScript that will accommodate Sony and not be rejected
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed. If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too, just let me know. Just let me know either way.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Do you need more help with this?