Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am in australia can you help me'

Customer Question

hello I am in australia can you help me '
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there Natalie,

Being in Australia is no problem. How would you like me to assist you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hello I have 4 times and more looking at this I decided to try you guys as it was getting worse on thing after another ok number 1 is I cant seem to stay logged in if i stop for a drink come back I have to re log in
2 I have no path for photos to go to at all as thye last 2 times the 2nd guy I thought placed in another folder buy no he said he did but every folder was empty he said he couldn't find them but iI was able to find some and what doesn't make sense it is in bits of folders not one folder
so i have no screen saver no place to put pics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Thank you

What exactly is it your not able to stay logged into Natalie?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.