Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Have been playing slotomanis for a couple months. had to

Customer Question

have been playing slotomanis for a couple months. had to install google chrome for a different app. now can't buy coins through microsoft, probably shouldn't anyway
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please what happens when you try to buy coins? Are you getting a specific error message?

Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,