Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I mostly have Outlook 2013 and Excel running and the

Customer Question

I mostly have Outlook 2013 and Excel running and the Internet when needed. Say I want to check my reminders: I run the mouse pointer along the bot***** *****ne of the screen (taskbar?) and small screens of Outlook and Reminders open, and I open the Reminders window. But when I shift the pointer into that window, it disappears, and I have to go back to the Taskbar again. The same thing happens with other screens too.
With the last update to W10, there was a brief message that something related to the display did not load. I have since gone into Device Drivers and updated the Intel display driver. But I still get screens disappearing.
Can you help, please.
Richard Byrne
Category: Computer
Expert:  James Gilmer replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Jamie.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

Do you mind if I look at your pc remotely and you show me exactly whats happening?

No extra charge.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry for the delay, Jamie - had problems with the Internet screen disappearing! Go ahead with remote.
Expert:  Cody replied 3 months ago.

Looks like the other expert has opted out, were you able to do a remote session or can we do one?