Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Not my printer, computer. I am unable to search for anything

Customer Question

not my printer, computer . I am unable to search for anything on internet only my favs can I access. this happened after I had installed a product from you and now I do not even have the icon for hp support. when I do search the box says "blank page" unable to find
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: i just bought the Envy desktop in JUly of this year
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have tried restart, restore, trouble shooting internet no problems. i was going to go back to factory settings to see if that would work but I do not know how to do that if necessary
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no i think that is the only problem am having
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the name of the product you've installed?

Does this issue occur when using both the Microsoft Edge and the Internet Explorer programs?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,