Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I cant access my account, ive looked online for days but no

Customer Question

i cant access my account***@******.***
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: ive looked online for days but no help
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: alternate account***@******.*** for verification code but it still says we cannot verify this is you
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

There are 'loop' cycles this process of recovery will put you through for verification.

Are you looking to reset your password?

And this is key, do you use the same computer when signing into that particular account on a regular basis?
also, STOP trying to sign in. They are going to put a 24 hour ban on your acct for multiple sign in attempts.

Even if you get it right on questions/recovery, it will keep looping you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm looking to reset my password ***** And I locked myself out of my phone so I'm trying to use my email that is on my phone. I only access this email from my phone so I don't know if that's an issue
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do use my alternate email from my laptop often

Does the phone you locked yourself out of end with 48?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Okay, i know you locked yourself out of the phone itself, but often when text message comes thru, it will show you

when the phone goes off as a preview, it will be quick if it does show. That number will be about 5/7 characters long

for reset code.

Do you have your phone with you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do

Keep you phone in your hand. I am sending a 'code' to it and see if you can catch it in a preview?

Sending now.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just shows a message box no info. I will never use a pin again.

Are you recovering your phone at some point? factory resetting etc?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That's exactly what I was trying to avoid so I don't lose all my data because I'm not sure if I backed it up with my Google account or anything
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't care anymore this is a headache ill factory reset it how do I do that. Its an Lg Leon

Okay. Lets address this first, then your gmail.

There are other options such as this (i have an android myself)

You may want to utilize something of this nature for yours if your cell carrier cannot help you:

We can find you something like that if you are interested.

As for gmail, there are several recovery methods. You can use the back up and try the code there to put

into your gmail recovery page. Month and date of acct when it was created, or wait 24 hours which i suggest first.

You cannot touch the account. At all. Dont try to recover it. After 24 hours, one of your recovery methods will give you

an email you put on that account as recover and it will have *** those in the email address on screen. This is the ONLY

WAY as you have seen to use your backup email and have the right code sent. It will loop you continually if you type the whole

address out and dont see the one with as-tricks first.

If you do decide to reset the whole phone, use the link below and use the 'master hardware keys reset' option.

(that may take a couple attempts, its timing)