Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

Google keeps asking me for a new password for my gmail. why

Customer Question

google keeps asking me for a new password ***** my gmail. why was my password ***** and how do i get a new one.?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account? What confuses you?
Customer: several weeks. i've tried new passwords but they are not accepted.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: going to filles and trying to enter new passwords. they are also asking me to sync system.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no. willthis cost me and how much.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

My name is***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

Gmail's password ***** system does not offer many options, but I have given them all below. If all else fails, you can always create a new free Gmail account.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Gmail/Google password:
- Click the following link: https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount
- Enter the email address that you wish to reset the password *****
- Click the Submit button
- Answer the questions on the following screen
- Now you will be able to reset your password

If you still cannot get your password ***** you must fill out the form at the following page: https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/skt
--- On this page, fill out as much information as you can. It is okay if you cannot remember the answers to everything. It may take up to a few days for the Gmail team to get back to you.

If need be, you can call Google at the following number. Keep in mind that the wait will be long: (###) ###-####

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, Jason Jones, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For Jason Jones Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com