Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I can't access email. I need to give you a credit card so I

Customer Question

I can't access email. I need to give you a credit card so I can make a payment and buy the ad free service and create a new password. I cannot access my email because I forgot my old password ***** I need to make a payment so I can do all of this. So, since I do not have a current password ***** need to create a new one which I cannot do because my account is shut down. My phone is(###) ###-#### Could you call me so I can give you a credit card and get this taken care of. Jessica St John
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know which email account you want to signup for?