Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can no longer switch it on!! About two weeks, I took it to

Customer Question

I can no longer switch it on!!
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: About two weeks
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I took it to a local computer repair store who said because it is more of a tablet he couldn't help, but he thought the on/off switch was the problem
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?
Customer: A Transformer Book
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I bought it in Canada last August, but have not used it much, and I can't find the receipt.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It's a shame if the receipt cannot be found, but more crucially, was that more or less than a year ago?

If less than a year ago, the tablet/transformer is covered by warranty from Asus (or whatever maker name made the tablet/transformer in question.)

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I think it may be longer, but I also think it has a 2 year warranty. I can get a date from my bank next week, I mistakenly thought that this service was part of Asus, so I really don't think this is what I need. can I get out of this monthly payment??

This is JustAnswer.com. We are not a part of Asus, though the Asus site may have directed you here.

I have no power over billing, payments, etc.

I must refer you inquiry about subscription status or monthly payment, to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com:

*****@******.***

which can address your concerns, if you would send them an email about it.

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com, and I feel that you have been directed onto the right track to follow, at least, with regard to this Asus transformer/tablet problem.