Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I use windows xp and have used neat receipts for some time.

Customer Question

I use windows xp and have used neat receipts for some time. now it asks for my product key which I can't find, but need to use my scanner and recover all my scanned data
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: windows xp professional version 2002 service pack 3 on a dell inspiron 5375 computer
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I don't remember. I'm trying to recover my windows data and am switching to an iMac desktop. I'm an old man and not a techie.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm having problems activating my Quicken 2015 for apple, because I can't find my password ***** used in 2007 for my Quicken on the dell computer. I answer the security questions correctly and they reject the answer.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

What is asking for your product key?