Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My iPhone 4 has an icloud address of. This is not my address

Customer Question

My iPhone 4 has an icloud address of***@******.***. This is not my address as my provider is westnet. Therefore canyou cancel the netspace address and put my address as ***@******.*** and provide a password ***** I would need to change. You might advise me how to change the password ***** due course.
I again say that I bought the phone free and clear and did not put the netspace address on the phone. my phone no is 0447-239-628. I cant seem to find anyone else who knows how to do this... Barrie Bamford.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Did you buy the phone from a person, in the package at a store etc?

Where did you get it from?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I bought the phone new, on line I think, and not under any contract. I bought the phone out-right.
My service provider is Westnet Wireless Broadband. Many years ago I used to deal with Netspace, possibly before iPhones existed. I have been with Westnet for a long time. If you think it would be easier to fix if you "securely connect" that would be OK by me.

I cannot log into phones, tablets, ipads etc. Only computers. If you see the automated request for remote assistance,

we do not need it at this time.

Leave your phone make/model and also can you tell me the icon you are clicking on

to access mail?

Did you use the default on the phone or download an application to check mail? Either one is fine,

it will determine how to wipe out old email and put your new one in.

~Franklin

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The problem is not in Mail, it is in iCloud. I can enter through iCloud or in Settings through "Mail,Contacts,Calenders" then into iCloud. Which-ever way iCloud shows '*****@******.***' This is the site I want removed.
I am receiving my mail through '*****@******.***'. Otherwise the phone operates OK. If it cannot be fixed, cancel this request and send my money back. Barrie
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

First, make an apple ID for the westnet email address here please

https://appleid.apple.com/account

Then on your phone, go to Settings, iCloud and sign out of the netspace account.

Then sign in with this new account

Let me know how you go please.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
the system asked me to obtain a code No after filling in the necessary details, however after going to my email to get the code No I cant seem to get back to record the No in the place required?? The code No was535650
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

To do that, on your phone, go to Settings, iCloud and sign out of the netspace account.

Then sign in with this new account