Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My page, Four on the Floor was stolen by *********. I have

Customer Question

My page, Four on the Floor was stolen by *********. I have worked very hard to get my 83k followers & would like my page back. Can you please help me? My name is***** & my phone number is ************.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That depends upon who your page host, or web hosting company, is.

I once got a website back up again by contacting the web host. If you have not done so, I advise that you behave (in words) as if you were not at all desperate, point out facts one by one methodically, and offer to prove your identity (e.g. if your password ***** longer works/has been changed). Also state simple facts, e.g. if your password ***** longer works, say when your last successful login was (date, and time)

then state when your first un-successful login after that was (with date and time, again.)

I'm not sure what happened to your website yet, so that advice may possibly not apply. Was your name on it before? What happened?