Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Over 10 years of professional experience.

My parents have perchance a Lenovo TAB 3 8 Yesterday I am

Customer Question

My parents have perchance a Lenovo TAB 3 8
I am not very good when it comes to setting im going to need some help if possible my son would like to download his games and he is using my mobile can you please help
Kind Regards Diane
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask for you to elaborate on what specifically you need help with, as far as the Lenovo Tab goes?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Good morning Jason
My son had a glaxley 6 tablet he has mild autism but has always looked after his ipad ipods and all the rest of those things he is allowed to take his devices to school the battery went flat he got upset the teachers told me that he only put both of his thomb on the screen as he went to lay down his head and the glass shadded in to cracker and little bit of sharp peices he become very upset so my parents went and bought him this tablet and I have no idea how to do it this is the first time that we have this brand of tablet
Regards Diane
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have always had my nephew's to help me with thing like this because I am not very good to doing it myself my son like to play games and I don't know how to even down load them

Oh no, I am sorry to hear that your son's iPad was damaged. The operation and usage of the Samsung Galaxy tablet compared to the operation and usage of an iPad/iPod rather similar. The only real difference is that on the Samsung, you will use the Google Play icon instead of the App Store icon when you wish to search for and download new applications. Most other functions work the same way, but just may have a different icon to click on. If the tablet is new, the first thing to do is to tap the All Apps icon, tap Settings, tap Wifi, and then connect to your network. Once that is complete, you are all set and will be able to start installing applications that you wish to have on the tablet. You can just click the Google Play Icon/Shortcut, search for applications, and install them that way.

The Google Play icon looks like the following image:

Do you need any help with this? If you wish, you can come back later today, tomorrow, or the next day and ask any new questions that you may have.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, Jason Jones, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For Jason Jones Only!"

My Profile page:

Here is a link to that Google Play icon image, which didn't post for some reason:

Do not create duplicate questions, please. Keep all communication on this page.