Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I downloaded HD Writer AE 5.3 to use with my new camcorder,

Customer Question

I downloaded HD Writer AE 5.3 to use with my new camcorder, but when I open the program it shows it's registering (not sure what, maybe photos and video) when it gets to 16% I get this message. "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available". I then click close and no solution is given. I have windows 10.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kris R replied 10 months ago.

Would it be OK If I connected to your device and had a look?

Regards

Kris

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I getting confused with these pop ups. I just want to know that when we are done I'll have my problem resolved.
I'm not interested in a monthly service. This is my only issue that I needed resolved.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello, are you still there?
Expert:  technicalcat replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Would you like for me to connect to your computer and fix this problem while you watch? NOTE: There is an additional fee for me to connect remotely to you.

.

Expert:  Michelle replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know what time you will be available i will assist you to fix the problem.