Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

It started when I could not use the backspace key in google

Customer Question

It started when I could not use the backspace key in google email. I tried resetting, but then that generated a message asking for a phone number where a verification code could be sent. I'm out in the country and not getting SMS messages on my iPhone. I tried a landline, but it obviously does not take SMS messages. I am now writing to you on a second Google email account which also does not allow me to use either backspace or arrows. I NEED to get back to my regular account***@******.*** quickly. Please help.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Gmail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Settings/advanced settings/reset
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No. Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

Hello welcome.

Do you know your password ***** is it not letting you in because you're in another country or for another reason?

If you could tell me the exact error it would help.

I can also help you remotely to get this done quicker.