Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Nothing with my computer. I have a Lenovo Yoga tablet that

Customer Question

Hello... nothing with my computer. I have a Lenovo Yoga tablet that will not turn off. I took it to best buy where I purchased it and they don't work on them anymore. My questions...where do I go to have it looked it
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Also, my brother has the same tablet and his will not recognize an SE card. What is happening here!
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried different plugs. don't really know what else to do. The off/on button will not do anything.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no, I just need to speak to someone about that. Thank you so much
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

I'm sorry you are having trouble with your Lenovo. Please tell me further details so I can assist you.

Are you able to use the tablet, and is the only problem that it will not turn off?

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know what time you will be available i will assist you to fix the problem.