Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

How can I get my business website to come up when people are

Customer Question

How can I get my business website to come up when people are looking for that kind of doesn't
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Since I opened my website 3 years ago..not one person has checked it out
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I google ....printers in North Vancouver, BC and all my competitors show up but my company doesn't
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no, that's it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

Hello, welcome.

What methods have you tried to get it on Google and have you hired any professional help for this matter?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'd like to talk to someone on a toll fre line
Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

This is a paid service, we do remote support mainly

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
how much have you charged me as Google told me I get one answer for $5.00. I still haven't got that one answer. How much have you charged my credit card? Please confirm
Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

I can't see your billing info, I do tech support

For billing inquiries contact billing on 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't mind paying for something if I know what I'm getting. Just to be clear the first $5.00 only covers the fact that I can a contact person, correct....and the special offer above $52.00 is the charge for getting my question that correct?
Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

I don't have access to your billing info or what you pay on our website - I can only give you technical support.

Call the number I provided for billing inquiries so you know what you're paying before we continue