Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Screen shows"primary tab is empty". going to inbox setting

Customer Question

screen shows"primary tab is empty". going to inbox setting to check primary box will not highlight and can not go back to primary e-mail listing.
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. In order to assist you better, please give me more details.

Who is your email provider. This is the part of your email address after the @ sign. Please tell me what that is. Thanks.

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know what time you will be available i will assist you to fix the problem.

I can remotely connect to help you, but before I do that, it would be good to know if you weren't able to answer the questions. You must know the answers, or there is no way Google will let you back in to the account.