Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Hinz and I was asked for my Facebook password two days ago,

Customer Question

My name is***** and I was asked for my Facebook password ***** days ago, but had forgotten the correct one. Putting in the wrong password ***** attempts, , I kept getting wrong messages but would get a link to reset my password. I followed the link to reset the password ***** I was sent a six digit code. That code wouldn't work as after typing in and pressing "continue" the code disappeard and I tried it again. Waiting a few minutes, I received another code, and that has happened over and over the last two days. I waited 24 hours before trying again this morning (8-18-16) and the same thing has happened. I even tried setting up another account though I don't wish to lose my friends and especially my family photos and albums from the original account.. Trying again this evening, and I continue to receive a code and put it in ...then Facebook writes that I have entered too many codes and try again later. I need help!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 3 months ago.

What is the email address linked to the account?