Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Over 10 years of professional experience.

I just signed up w/android device manager and locked my

Customer Question

I just signed up w/android device manager and locked my phone and cannot use it. Please tell me how to unlock it. Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

You can unlock it by going the following page, signing into your account, and choosing to Unlock it:

On the aforementioned page, do the following:
-In the ADM interface, select the device you need to unlock (if it isn’t already selected).
-Select ‘Lock’
-In the appearing window, enter a temporary password. You don’t have to enter a recovery message. Now click ‘Lock’ again.
-If it was successful, you should see a confirmation below the box with the buttons Ring, Lock and Erase.
-On your phone you should now see a password ***** in which you should enter the temporary password. This should unlock your phone.
-Now, before you go on with your life, go to your phone’s lock screen settings and disable the temporary password.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, Jason Jones, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For Jason Jones Only!"

My Profile page: