Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have Windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop and it keeps trying

Customer Question

Hi! I have Windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop and it keeps trying to automatically repair, but then after a few seconds goes to a blue screen that says ig didn't restart correctly. But everytime I press "restart" again, it does the same thing
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Windows 10 and I'm not sure how to tell the model
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Start up repair only
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No I think I've got it. Thank you!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Before we try any repairs, I need to know do you have documents and files that you need to save on the machine, or do you just need the machine working as fast as possible?

Also, do you have another windows computer nearby in case we need it to help repair your toshiba laptop?

Thank you,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't have another laptop unfortunately and I need the machine working as fast as possible! College starts in 3 days so I don't have the money to buy a new computer at the moment