Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Our account was started before I came to Westover Baptist

Customer Question

Our account was started before I came to Westover Baptist Church, 1000 Westover Hills Blvd., Richmond, Va. 23225. We always had an icon on the screen. After my being here 7 years that disappeared, and I cannot get into our account. We have called the pastor who set up the account and he does not know the password. How can you help us use our account***@******.***.
Barbara Hale, Office Coordinator
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

As long as your computer hasnt been wiped or erased. And as long as your browsers havent been reset. I should be able to connect and help you recover the account and the password.

If I am unsuccessful, you will be entitled to a full refund, which I will help you submit. Im sending an offer for secure remote assistance which will allow me to temporarily connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen.

Dustin S