Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service

I was instructed to reset my password yesterday because it

Customer Question

Good Morning,
I was instructed to reset my password ***** because it was going to expire. Evidently when I wrote it down, I wrote it incorrectly. I have tried for hours to get into the computer and I can't. I have my own home care business and really need to get in and get moving. I do not have a disk to reset the password ***** Can you please help me with this. I am using my receptionists computer at this time.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In order to help you, I need to know what operating system you have on your device. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or do you have a Mac?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
windows 10

do you see an email instead of your name for login screen?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, it costs more money
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No password *****

On the password ***** what does it say the name of your user account is exactly?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Caring Hearts & Hand

Do you have backups of your files from that computer?

Due to not using your microsoft account when logging into your computer, reset options require a password.

Your options if you dont have an email as your user name is ***** ***** it or get a recover key drive/disk.

You can even download one from here on another computer, or buy the cd itself, then put it in your win 10 computer and boot

from that CD.

This guide will help you use the cd:

How would you like to proceed?

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.