Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cannot get into my e-mail account. I have number codes

Customer Question

I cannot get into my***@******.*** e-mail account. I have number codes such as 785957 and the last one 5559 but they do not work to get back in. Also I no longer have a comcast accou nt but have***@******.***. Please help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi Helen,

What is the password ***** your MSN account?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I thought it was Trouble07 but using it I couldn't get in and I no longer hace the comcast account.
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Do you still have the [email protected] account?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't have the comcast.com account any longer. My other email is***@******.***
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Joshsorry, I don't have that much money. Sorry to bother you.
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I already paid for the service but didn't see anything about a remote assistance except to tell you I couldn't afford that kind of money and hung up. How can you charge me for a service 1, I didn't receive because 2, I couldn't afford the charges. Why was I toldI that the first question was free when I get charged for something I injormed your person that I couldn't afford. Now you not only tood my money......you did not even solve my problem.
Services like this are needed by the pubic.....however they shouldn't take our money and not provide any service. I will tell my friends....yes we are the old people but there are a lot of us out here.
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Helen,

I am trying to help you but have not heard back from you in the last 2 hours. This is a paid service but I can help you access your account again. Do you want to continue?