comp_audio
comp_audio, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  20+ Years exp. CompTIA A+, Lenovo and Dell Certified.
44312836

Matt, You assisted with getting my Incredimail outgoing to

Customer Question

Hi Matt,You assisted with getting my Incredimail outgoing to finally send. I seemed to work while you were there. I have been on other projects until this afternoon, and am unable to send again. Although there is a pesty Error Message that says, "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that could not be verified, (details: The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value.) Please help!Kerrie French
Category: Computer
Expert:  comp_audio replied 3 months ago.

I am here. Did you go to the page I made a link to for creating this request?

I am here and sorry to see your having this issue flare up again, but I am leaving in just minutes. Can I schedule a time tomorrow morning to remote in to take a closer look? Sadly it will add an additional $5 to do this as it does not give me the option to do so for $0. $5 is the minimum. Let me know, otherwise I can always try and assist via chat and try to get you taken care of that way. Its up to you Kerrie, I look forward to working with you again.

Kerrie, let me know if you still need me please.

Kerrie, as to that error that is showing up about the security certificate, please go ahead and accept it or hit OK, but do not cancel or tell it no. That should allow you to send again, and when I remote in I can setup a permanent exception for it.

Let me know what you think.