Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I WAS UPDATING FROM WINDOWS UPDATES LAST WEDNESDAY WHEN MY

Customer Question

I WAS UPDATING FROM WINDOWS UPDATES LAST WEDNESDAY WHEN MY COMPUTERS BEGAN TO CRASH! I JUMP UP AND UNPLUG THE ETHERNET CABLE GOING TO THE ROUTER, BUT THE ONES CONTACTED WIRELESS CRASHED AND I AM TRYING TO REPAIR THEM
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: WHICH ONE?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: TROUBLESHOOTING HAS BEEN DISABLED
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: YES, I AM DISABLED, ONE EYE, ONE GOOD EYE HAS CATARATS AND OTHER, CAN BEARLY SEE JUST LIKE MY GRANDSON WHO IS LEGALLY BLIND, HIS COMPUTER IS ONE OF THE ONES THAT CRASHED, AS WELL AS THE GRANDSON WHO WAS BORN DEAF DUE TO RVS VIRUS HIS GOT BEFORE GIVING BRITH TO HIM
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I already paid you!
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What are you doing? Stealing from a disabled handicapped old man? Is this just a scam?
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

First, let me apologize that no one responded to you sooner. If you would like to cancel this service now, send a reply and I will send you the refund link.

If however, you would like help with this issue then I need to ask you some questions. Starting with, whats the version of windows that you have on your computer.

Windows xp, vista, windows 7, windows 8 or windows 10?

Also, what exactly happens when you try to turn the computer on now. What does it say on screen, does it show any error messages, etc.

I need to know the current status of the machine so I can help you get them running again, thank you.

Dustin S