Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

Please can you help me create a new pass word. I have

Customer Question

Hi Please can you help me create a new pass word. I have forgotten mine. Or can you supply my original one. Thanks Gwen
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I have been trying to do so for the past few days. I decided to cancel my subs but cant log in to do so as I dont have my password.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing... I just cant get onto the forgot password ***** Kicks me out everytime. This is on the Zoosk app.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No so far so good!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the Zoosk website below:

, then there, enter your email address, then click on the option Reset Password below it, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Zoosk account password.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

If there is still any issue, please let me know if you are stuck at any step or if there is any error or message, and let me know if you also have a Windows or Mac computer.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,