Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Product Developer at Computer Science Corporation
94617175

I'm playing Farmsville 2Country Escape. I was on level 52

Customer Question

I'm playing Farmsville 2Country Escape. I was on level 52 when I shut down to recharge. When I opened back up & restarted it has me back to new game. Level 1. I've spent 100dres of $. This is the tablet I'm playing game on. How are we going to get my game back to level 52 ? Please. Thank You Barbara M ******. ***-****-***. ********@****.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

If your original farm is connected to Facebook, Game Center or Google, you can still recover your game by following these steps:

• Access your game and make sure you are properly connected to the internet
  • Access the App and make sure you have the latest DLC downloaded

1. Launch FV2: Country Escape on your device while connected to the Internet. This will enable your game to detect and download the updates available on our end
  2. You will receive the Content Update prompt. Choose "YES" to restart the game app and sync the updates

• Play through tutorial until game settings (gear icon) appears
  • Then log in to the same Facebook, Game Center or Google Play account you used on the device that has your updated progress
  • Wait for your account to sync

In addition, here are some tips to ensure that your game is always saved:

1. Do not uninstall the game when performing troubleshooting steps. Re-installation will automatically generate you a new Player ID or a new game on your device. If you have uninstalled or re-installed the game, then you’ll need to reach level 4 to access Facebook, Game Center or Google
  2. Always check if you are online for your game progress to be saved correctly. To do this, just tap the "social icon" on the upper right hand corner of your game board
  3. Keep in mind that you can only have one Country Escape farm per Facebook, Game Center, or Google Play account
  4. Secure your login credentials to avoid other players from accessing your game

Did this help ?

If required, I can remotely connect to you and try to fix it.

Please let me know if you have any questions on this. If no, then please provide your valuable rating to me.

I will answer all your follow up questions if any.

Thanks,

Bhavik Joshi

To rate me you need to click on stars on top of your page. Let me know if you face any problem in it.Please provide me as best rating as you can.

Thanks,

Bhavik Joshi