Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Over 10 years of professional experience.

I have just purchased a Lenovo 100S Chromebook The computer

Customer Question

I have just purchased a Lenovo 100S Chromebook The computer has been register under my name Angie Vacarella.
I tried to use the temporary password ***** login first time and the password ***** ***** accepted.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your Windows Account. You need to reset the password ***** your Microsoft Account.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link:
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.

You will be able to reset your password *****

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page: