Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am unable to sign in and at 5:33 was told there was an

Customer Question

I am unable to sign in and at 5:33 was told there was an error. I cannot sign into my aol account and have been trying for 2 days. My real postal code is never accepte.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: 28 hours
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried changing my user name and password ***** it has been frustrating and doesn't work. Is there a phone number I can call?
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have not heard from anyone. Please give me a telephone number. Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

A couple of things here. Do you have a paid version of AOL?

What are you using to access aol?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have a paid version.
Mobile and Ipad

I cannot log into a mobile/nor an ipad. We need a mac or windows version computer to remote connect

and i can help you from there to gain access?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is this secure or a scam!!
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Okay. When do you start reconnecting me

If It was a scam, i would have taken the remote fee you offered me.

Remote sessions are done on pcs.

do you have a computer we can fix this with?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I wish to cancel all this as It has given me no answers and I am not sure how to do this. Please destroy my CC number.

That is fine. You can put in for a refund. Remote supports can NOT be done on ipads/cell phones. Only with a computer.

Also, even without remote support, resetting passwords/gaining access to accounts are recommended on a pc, then

other devices.

Good luck.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No. I do not have access to my computer at this time. Don't mean to be rude. Just Leary of giving out all this info.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for that info regarding the PC.

That is fine. If you would like, we can continue later on, written or remote, either way is fine,

on a computer when you have time. Resetting these things by other devices often do not give you

'full view/options' when resetting. Just update when you would like to continue/ready and we can

go from there.

I assure you, we are not scammers. I personally will not take a remote session fee if i know i cannot

access the device such as phones, ipads etc. I like to help people in an honest manner. I will leave this open,

if you decide to pick it back up when you have time tonight/tomorrow, just update and i will help reset your acct.

If you have a paid version of AOL....that is a very high success rate of recovery.

If someone else sees your remote request and picks it up (it will go in the que soon due to non accept from me)

I will make sure you get refunded for the remote portion if we do not connect and can fix this written)?

Just let me know.

~Franklin

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you Issac I will do it later by computer. Or in the morning. How do I sign back in to your site from my PC? Regards

Just come back to justanswer.com

click login at top right

then my questions at top right

or just open up your email you are using now on pc and view replies. it will take you back 'here'.

Until then,

~Franklin

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am trying to re access Just Answe and can't get on. Keeps asking for fastest way to get to the zoo.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am still waiting to hear from an expert after speaking with Joh
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am still waiting to here back Isaac on resetting my Aol. Thank you. It has been 4 days since Inhave been able to troubleshoot this problem and reconnect! I am lost without availability to my emails

Did you want to continue and are you with your pc now so we can try to reset your AOL?

If we are to resolve this issue, we need to stay in contact today or another time of your

choice and see it thru. If you can please state a time you can put aside to get this done

and have time to troubleshoot, please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Alcohol we. Do it now? I have 35 minutes free or later on the day?

This will take more than a half an hour. Also, I am not sure what you meant by the last statement?

To get into your account, we will need access to a computer for you, access to recovery methods to use

such as your email attached to aol, security questions, phone numbers etc. So we can try to recover the

account. This will take time and if you decide to use the remote support offer, it would go faster that way

as well so we can communicate directly.

Please let me know when you will have that kind of time and if you have access to your back up recovery

information.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Apologies! I have no idea how the word Alcohol was typed in. As I am travelling today I will have to do this later in the early evening when I have all the info you have requested and more time .Thanks

Thats fine. Just let me know when you have time or set an appointment with me (on EST) and we can go from there

when you are ready.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you. Will do.

Okay. I will be here. Just reply when ready. (each time you update, it requires a reply from me. just update/reply when ready)