Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Why do I have to pay for a password?

Customer Question

Why do I have to pay for a password?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. We are an independent support service not affiliated with any specific manufacturer. Please let me know if you would like me to assist you further.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I bought a new I pad today and it asks for a cisco password. Where do I get one?
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

That is most likely trying to connect to your home network. Did you setup your home router or did someone else do it for you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
how to connect to i pad?
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

If you are trying to connect the iPad to your home network and it is asking for a password, that would have been setup by whom ever installed your home router. I would need to know more about how it was setup before I can assist you with a password?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok let me ck on that
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Okay, no problem. Get back to me with that information and I would be happy to continue assisting you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You already charged my credit card and did not answer my question. SO give me the cisco password ***** I will file fraud on the $35.00 charge!!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If I had that info I would not be asking You
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
just credit back the $35.00
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

We are an independent tech support service and are not affiliated with no particular company or manufacturer. Our service is guaranteed and rated by the Better Business Bureau. We don't just have passwords filed away that we hand out! I will request a refund for you. Please feel free to return at any time if you should ever need assistance. Have a nice day!