Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I have been trying to get through to you for several days as

Customer Question

I have been trying to get through to you for several days as I am always a club member and pay yearly but I have a new credit card which of course you didn't have the number and every day I was getting a message in my email from you that it was time to renew. It was always not accepting my password ***** though I would go to look for the "new" one you were supposing to have given me! I have been a Pogo fan ,I believe, since you brought the game site to my computer. A day or so agao When I was trying to get some information about my account and I was on YOUR SITE, a gentleman came on and told me that he could help me and that I had been hacked and he could help me. Wonderful, I thought, finally I have reached Pogo and I could straighten it out. Every Day I was afraid you would cut me off! Anyway, it seems as though this person was really another hacker and somehow got attached to your website.He told me that I did not have to stay at my computer and they would leave a message when they had fixed the problem. When I got the message he told me there would be a fee of $200. After hearing that I told him I would not give my new card #***** He said everything was fixed!!! I told him I needed to see if everything was fixed and upon checking I still could not get past the password *****! He kept asking me if I could get him the check today and I said no! Finally, he was able to get me in so I could play. I just got a call from a woman asking for the $200 ! I told her I had no idea fraud could get into a company like yours, but I was sure it had. I do not intend to pay that bill. I am only telling you so tha you can see what happened and find out when I am Calling or emailing Pogo to check my account that rhis guy came right on. Since I always pay the yearly amount by credit card I really do not think it was due yet, but I am glad to pay it I am wrong. Just please be sure I can get to a secure site to leave my information. Followng is my information:
Patricia J Hobson *****
Titusville, NJ 08560 email***@******.***
telephone number-(609)-737-0379
PS- I would love you to call as this has been an ongoing problem for me. At 85 years of age this type of seemingly unfixable problem is really very disturbing!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kevin T replied 3 months ago.

Hi

It woudl be best If I connected to your PC and did a full virus scan and rune it up. To ensure it is safe. WOuld you agree?

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Do you still need help with this problem?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason