Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I got this computer last fall and I have had a problem with

Customer Question

I got this computer last fall and I have had a problem with the sign in password.
I send in the lettters for help to put in a new password. and get no help.
can we please reset the password ***** am the one and only owner. I have windows 10
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi Paulla my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Click the link below to reset your Microsoft account password.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

let me know if you need any help feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i would greatly appreciate getting my password ***** this computer my user name is Paulla *****
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

I see you have requested an additional service for secure remote assistance. i have sent you the remote offer you can accept it and then i can send you a remote link and will reset the windows password ***** you.

Expert:  Maxwell Kohler replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is Maxwell. I just reviewed your issue with the password. I would like to help to the best of my ability. Was this issue resolved?

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

If you have a backup in your garmin express program, then you can restore that data from a backup.

Id launch garmin express, connect your Nuvi. And then see if it has a backup you can restore..

If not, then the other option is to connect the garmin to the computer.. Open it up inside windows explorer.. And then look inside the garmin drive for a current gpx or temp gpx.. If the files is still present, make a copy.

Then reboot the garmin, and then copy that file back onto the garmin.. That should do the trick.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.