Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I'm still not able to pay my invoices on PayPal. I have

Customer Question

I'm still not able to pay my invoices on PayPal. I have created a second PayPal also and can't use it either. Can I get my money I put on PayPal on both accounts put on my new green dot card?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

You can add your green dot card as a bank on the paypal account.

First, you need your routing and account number for the green dot card.

https://www.greendot.com/greendot/directdeposit/direct-deposit-enrollment

Then on paypal, go to add bank. Add the green dot account and routing numbers ( make sure they are correct )

Then, once your bank is added ( greendot ) you can withdraw 1000$ a month from paypal to greendot. But I strongly suggest when you make a withdrawal, only make one withdrawal at a time for no more then 499.99$ m If you withdraw 500$ or more at once, then many times Green dot or paypal will reject the transfer.

With that being said, I could probably help you figure out and resolve why it is that youre not able to pay your i nvoices with Paypal if you wanted to discuss that issue.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.