Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I own a P8P67 Deluxe Mother Board and it has been operating

Customer Question

I own a P8P67 Deluxe Mother Board and it has been operating satisfactory since purchase.
My operating System is Win 10/64 Bit. I have 2 Hard Drives and 2 DVD and 1 Blue Ray Drive.
In more recent times my Drive C was replaced with a SSD and this was plugged in by
someone employed by me with data transferred.
Owing to the connection of the SSD it was plugged into your connection USB connector 20-1 Pin USB3...item 7 on your Motherboard layout.
I was told this would cut out two of my USB ports (which it has ) on my Thermaltake Full Tower in which 1 of my 5 bays has now been taken by the SSD and plugged into item 7.
I keep getting messages that I have too many USB ports and my system with turn off within 15 secs.
On a reboot the Desktop comes up OK.
Is this something to do with the SSD drive being plugged into this connection.
My Bios was updated has been updated when the SSD drive OCZ SSD was installed.
Can you please give me some advice on why this message continues to come up and close the system down after 15 secs ? Does it have something to do with the way the SSD was connected to my Mother Board ? Thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kevin T replied 3 months ago.

Whats the stateless config set to?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not know "Whats the stateless config set to?" You are asking almost a novice...
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do you completely know the answer to my question ? you have not answered some questions that I have asked, nor do you refer to any of my remarks regarding connection of SSD to the motherboard ?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Kristopher, appreciate please that you are having a conservation with a 74 yo, I know how to view the Bios and make some amendments, but that's about it. If you connect to my computer I do not know that you firstly understand completely my question that I asked as you do not even refer to this when you asked your question above, was your question just to confuse me, or
ask for more money to connect to my computer, without me knowing or understanding what you are doing ?
I am a person that likes to understand the steps taken to fix or tell me why things are being done and if the SSD was connected correctly to this mother board.