Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My lenovo has 0 bytes free in windows8 os..the Internet does

Customer Question

My lenovo has 0 bytes free in windows8 os..the Internet does not work, etc
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Flex 14 ideapad
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Took it to best buy and said to go back to factory settings..but have not done that..not sure how
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I can think of..how much $
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com

.

My name is ***** ***** the expert helping you today with your Lenovo Flex Ideapad.

.

First.....if you have RUN OUT OF SPACE (thats why you have 0 bytes free) you should DELETE progrmas of files you dont use or need anymore to free up some space.

Secondly, you can add a SD card for extra space, so instead of DELETING the files, you could MOVE them to an SD card connected to the Lenovo.

.

I think you dont believe the Best Buys advice, and that is normal, and frankly i dont EVER refer people to BEst Buy geek squad.....they are really bad, customer service is crap....but that is a whole other story.

.

Running out of space shoudl NOT keep the internet from working.......but it can cause all kinds of UNKNOWN issues.......but its NOT SUPPOSED to.

So you may have OTHER issues than just running our of space.

.

I would suggest a remote session.....but you say the internet wont work??