Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have used many years of Quicken, but now I can't even find

Customer Question

I have used many years of Quicken, but now I can't even find a way to get into "Quicken "
Did update to Quicken 16 change the usual format with download from Banks etc?
I have used***@******.*** for years, Carl J Appelberg. udes else01 forr years?
I need to get to my Taxes, but all data is still in PNC and they cant tellme anything?
can it be a Virus? I have Virus Protection and also $30 mth payment for aupdate course.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 3 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins