Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cannot get my machuine to boot up. I have gone through all

Customer Question

I cannot get my machuine to boot up. I have gone through all the steps to attempt a fix but they did not work. As my last resort I attempted to reload windows10. It stops loading at 3%. Basically it is locked up. I let it run for several hours but wouls not gat past 3% progress.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

Hi Bill, welcome.

What are you using to install Windows 10, a CD or USB stick?

Regards,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I thank you for the response however I am insisting on a full refund. I made a mistake by assuming I would have one last chance to stop any purchase. I believe the way it is set up it is deceiving. Also you did not reply with an answer, but a useless question. I want to made a disclaimer this response to you is not considered asking another question that I will be charged for.
I am not accepting your offer or any other offer you may make. I want a full refund of $52. Thank You
Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

Each reply in our interaction is not a separate answer you have to pay for - the total amount is for the question resolved which is a lot of cases we need to troubleshoot through it and that includes me gathering more info from you before giving you a final answer.

Since the issue you proposed can have a number of sources it is imperative I ask a few questions so I can guide you in the right direction.

To obtain a refund go to this page: ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Regards,