Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I am trying to ship a bicycle to Canada and keep getting

Customer Question

I am trying to ship a bicycle to Canada and keep getting this error message and don't know how to address it. I am using Quickbooks and shipping via FedEx.
Access violation at address 35BC8D75 in module 'zfirm12832.dll'. Read of address 2E8C0000
Any ideas?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 5 months ago.

Hello Kelly, and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com

.

Im sorry your having trouble with Quickboooks, and international shipping, but i am reviewing the details and will reply back shortly.

After reading and digging a bit deeper into QB and the SHIPPING MANAGER, i found the problem as to why it wont work.

Excerpt from QB Online Support "QuickBooks Shipping Manager only supports domestic shipping."

Unfortunately, using QB shipping manager FedEx, will ONLY work for shipping to the United States ONLY.

International shipping (including Canada) must be done through a seperate Portal.

Using the International shipping from FedEx website directly would be a possible solution.

But you are not able to do it from within QB shipping Manager and FedEx.

.

Im sorry to have to inform you of this.....but at least now you know, and can move on.

That has to be worth something.

.

Please take a moment to rate my performance.

Thank you!

You can use ShipRush or another third party tool for international shipping.

If you have a postage meter, you can use the free of charge ShipRush which does not print postage (shiprush.com/usps)

Hello Kelly?

I realize the answer is not what you would have expected or have liked.......but never the less......its the answer, and has been verified. JustAnswer.com operates on an customer honor system, please do your part.

.

Do you have follow-up questions? Are you able to understand the Answer I have given?

If so......PLEASE take a moment to RATE my performance.

Thank You!