Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just received Eco Maxx Anti aging cream and eye cream. The

Customer Question

I just received Eco Maxx Anti aging cream and eye cream. The shipping date is Aug 3, 2016, however i just received them Aug 11, 2016. I am requesting a trial extension and would like to know how much they are.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What trial extension do you need, please?

Did you order it from a website (at a guess, the website

ecomaxxantiagingcream.net)

?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I would like 14 days trial. Yes I ordered via website.NO I DO NOT WANT SECURELY CONNECT SERVICE

I do not see why your 14 days trial should not still be valid.

(Please ignore the offer of remote service, it is produced automatically by the website, and did not come from me. Just ignore it, and that will take care of it.)

Admittedly, if the 14 days began on day-of-shipping (August 3) then that 14 days is almost over.

But isn't the terms of the 14 days, 14 days of trying out use of it?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
when will my 14 day trial be over.

That would depend upon the terms, as spelled out on the website where you ordered the Eco Maxx. I myself do not know when it would be over, but I think it would be reasonable and fair if you had 14 days to actually try the product.

Do you have proof of having received the product on August 11 2016? (e.g. in the form of a shipping receipt.)

If so, that's something to keep, in case you have to cite it, to prove when your trial 14 days began.