Nathan, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate computer networking/IT company.

How do I get a replacement power cord for my digital photo

Customer Question

How do I get a replacement power cord for my digital photo frame PAN7000DW or PAN9000DW.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you, Joann.

The difficulty here is that the company that made these went out of business years ago, so there is no support for their products in any form.

While the original parts are no longer available, there are aftermarket power adapters that are compatible though,

you may purchase one inexpensively online here:

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,