Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

HOW DO I LOGIN TO MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD, NO, WHAT SHOULD I

Customer Question

HOW DO I LOGIN TO MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: NO
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: WHAT SHOULD I TRY?
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I uninstalled and reinstalled Mozilla thunderbird hoping to solve my root problem which is that suddenly the "send" key disappeared from the write and reply functions
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me a little more about the problem please? Have you been using Thunderbird and lost your password, or are you trying to set it up, etc.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have been using Thunderbird successfully for a long time. Suddenly the "send" button was absent when I "wrote" or tried to "reply". I have had no password ***** I do not want further billing, but rather an answer. If you cannot answer, please refund the charge so far. Thank you.
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

My apologies the delay. What version of Windows are you running?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Windows 10
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

The first thing I would like to have you check is your Java updates to make sure it is current. Not having a current Java update can cause problems like you describe.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
not able to determine if JAVA updates are current
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Go to this LINK and click on the Download and Install link on the page. Follow the instructions for the installation process. Once it is complete, restart your computer then try your Thunderbird again to see if there is any change. Let me know what happens please.