Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have Quark 7.0 and the program tells me that I need a new

Customer Question

I have Quark 7.0 and the program tells me that I need a new activation code. The process i'm told to follow wants me to enter an installation code to get the activation code. Since I don't have the installation code I must enter my computer's serial number first. When I do that (ser# *****) I recieve a message telling me that my serial # is not activated and I can go no further.
To add to the problem, after signing in to Quark the first time ( I have been unable to sign in again. I constantly get a "forgot your password" message. I have gone back to aol only to get a reset message but it dosn't work. I've done this 3-4 times now.
Further, I do have a customer #(###) ###-#### Still, I can't even buy a ticket.
HELP, HELP, HELP. Thanks in advance!
Tony Maggio ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Was quark 7 previously installed on this same pc, or are you trying to install it on a new computer?

If it was previously installed, when was the last time it was working?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hey Tony, I tried to accept the secure remote assistance you requested. And it said payment failure. This normally happens if your bank or credit card blocks the transaction, and a quick call normally clears that up.

In the meantime I will send the offer back to you to be approved when you are ready.

Dustin S