Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need to find out what my internet ( email lselttings are)

Customer Question

I need to find out what my internet ( email lselttings are) so i can connect my email to my ede program and need to check the advanced settings
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: pacsbell. or att &t
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: dI contacted att and asked what my smtp settings were and after finding out that they my email address was not hooked up to my att account we connected it and then I was told that the smtp was what they had, but i could not connect to email from the program. it says no host
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason